Links of Interest
- Mediation Services
- Canadian Restorative Justice Consortium
- Restorative Justice Association of Manitoba – RJAM
The restorative justice association of manitoba (rjam) is a community and grassroots initiative with the goal of transforming our current justice system. Its vision is for a manitoba that is a just society in which all lives have equal value. It is a place where restorative justice is the primary means to achieve an equitable and effective resolution to conflict in our communities, courts, and corrections. The mission is to advocate for equal opportunity and increased access for all manitobans to restorative approaches to justice and restorative services by engaging in public education, outreach, and capacity building through collaborative action.
- Social Planning Council of Winnipeg
- John Haward Society of Winnipeg
- Government of Manitoba
- Human Rights Hub Winnipeg
- Department of Justice, Government of Canada
- Alberta Restorative Justice Association
The Effectiveness of Restorative Justice Practices: A Meta-Analysis
Forgiveness and Restorative Justice: Is it Necessary? Is it Helpful?